How do I unblock a user?
Room owners can unblock any user that has been blocked in their room. A member is able to unblock any user she or he blocked, but not a user blocked by another member or the room owner.
Once unblocked, the user will be able to enter the room freely again. If the user was a member before being blocked, the user will be go back to being a member.
To unblock a user, follow these steps.
1. In the top bar, click on Settings. (*Note: If you don't see Settings and are the room owner, it means you're not logged in. Log in and you will be able to see it. If you are logged in and don't see Settings, this means you are not the room owner.)
2. Under the Blocked list, find the entry for the user you would like to Unblock.
3. Click on the three dots next to that name and choose Unblock
4. Click on the pink Unblock button.
5. The user will now be able to enter the room.