How do I delete a room I own?
To remove (or unclaim) a room, you can do it in one of two ways:
1. From the home page
If you go to https://appear.in and you're logged in, you will see a list of "Your rooms". You can then simply click the X next to the room to delete it:
2. From profile settings inside a room
1. Login to your account and visit any appear.in that you own.
2. Click on the user profile photo on the top right to open the user profile settings.
3. Click on Rooms to see your list of rooms.
4. Click on the X next to the room name you would like to remove. (The X will only appear if you own more than one room.)
5. Click on the green check that appears.
6. The room will now be unclaimed and will be removed from your list.
Please note: You can only remove a room from profile settings if you have at least two rooms. If you have only one room and would like to remove it, you would need to delete your user account or claim another room to remain a registered user with appear.in.