I don't see a "Claim" button in the room I'm trying to claim?
If you don't see a "Claim" button in the top menu inside the room you're trying to Claim, it can mean one of two things:
1. The room has already been claimed by another user - In this situation you need to go back to the front page and create another room with a different name that's available. If you think it's possible that another user in your organization has claimed the room, the appear.in support team can help you determine this.
2. You own the room, but you're not logged in - If you're sure that you claimed the room, what's likely happening is you aren't logged in, or you aren't logged in to the correct account. Use the instructions below to log in:
- Click the "Log in" button in the top right corner
- Enter your e-mail address or phone number registered with the room
- Then you will get a login code to the email/phone number that the room is registered to, and can log in as the owner of the room
- You will then see "Settings" in stead of "Claim", and can upgrade from there
Still having trouble? Shoot us an e-mail with the room name at email@example.com and we would be happy to help!