I can't Create the room I want
If you're getting an error that the room you want to Create is already taken, there are a few possible causes for this.
1. The room has already been Created by another user - In this situation you need to go back to the front page and create another room with a different name that's available. If you think it's possible that another user in your organization has created the room, the appear.in support team can help you determine this.
2. You own the room, but you are not logged in to the correct account - If you're sure that you created the room, what's likely happening is you aren't logged in, or you aren't logged in to the correct account. Use the instructions below to log in:
- Click the "Log in" button in the top right corner
- Enter your e-mail address or phone number registered with the room
- Then you will get a login code to the email/phone number that the room is registered to, and can log in as the owner of the room
Still having trouble? Shoot us an e-mail with the room name at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help!